Saturday, October 11, 2008

So, fall is a little different where we live. We don't have the beautiful leaves that turn the pretty colors of red,yellow, and orange in the way you imagine fall to be. However the wheather cools down enough so that we can be outside and do some fun things around here that we like doing. These are some pics of us fourwheeling in the desert. These beautiful rocks and trails are just minutes from our house. I have to say I really like where we live because there really is so many fun things to do.

5 comments:

Alan and Mindee said...

Sooo cute!!! I love the slide show. What a cool place to go forwheeling!

The White Family said...

You definately have the BEST weather of all 9 months of the year! I love the red rock scenery where you live. We have been blasted with snow on and off all day! I'm not ready for snow yet!!!!!!!!!

Sundee said...

Hi Cindee, Thanks for the check I got it the mail. You are one of the sweetest people I know. I love you. I might be comming to St. George this weekend. I will have to call you if I do.

Love, Sundee

Sundee said...

Happy late birthday!!! I am so grateful to have a sister like you. I love you skindy sku!! Hope all is going good for your family. Did you do anything fun for your birthday???

The White Family said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!! Heard you weren't feeling so good. Hope you get better soon! Love and miss you!