Saturday, June 26, 2010

More pics of the twins

I have to say I am having the time of my life with these two guys. I still can't believe we have two of them. They are such good babies and I can't think of anything more fun then getting to be home with them and spend time holding and loving them. I love this pic of keylee with her brothers all together.
Well, so far ,the babes have been good to wait for one another during feedings, however yesterday they were both hungry at the same time. Keylee was such a great help and so excited to get to feed Waylon while I fed Wesley. I don't know about you keylee but I think we make a pretty good team.




These guys are growing so fast. There premie clothes are already snug on them.

Grandma Jillyn holding Waylon


This is their bedroom set. I am mad I didn't get a pic when both cribs were set up cuz it looked so cute. The other crib is of course in our room for now.




Dad holding Wesley holding his binki








6 comments:

Sylvia said...

Yay for more DARLING pictures! I cant wait to see them in person...soon! Love you guys

Alan and Mindee said...

Keep sending the pics, I love it!!!! They look so cute in their lion jammies, just like two little lion cubs themselves!!! Keylee sure is a sweet big sis!

Sundee said...

It is so fun to get on here and see that you have updated with more fun pictures of the two cute little sob's!!! They are precious. I love you two Cindee.

Tara said...

Oh your new baby boys are absolutely adorable!!!! Sounds like big sister is a great helper! Congrats!!!

Natasha said...

Cindee! I have been out of the blog loop for a while now, and I was so excited to see your brand new boys. They are adorable. I am so glad that they are home and doing well. You and Mike both look so good. Congrats!

The White Family said...

I want to squeeze those two so bad I can hardly stand it!!!! Give them zillions of kisses for me!!! Love you guys!