Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our Baby Boys

We are so excited to welcome our new babies; Wesley and Waylon. They were born memorial day 2010. I have been on strict bed rest for the last couple of months. While at home laying on the couch my water broke at 9:15. I arrived at the hospital at 10:00pm and these birds were born just over an hour after we arrived. I was unable to see them as they had to immediately go to NICU. Thankfully my mom was there and was able to take some pictures for me so I could see them. They continue to be in the NICU and are doing well. As you can see in above pic they are now in the same crib and are snuggled so cute with one another. I am so grateful for everyones prayers and support for the twins and our family. Mike and I are so excited and feel so blessed to be parents of these beautiful baby boys. (9 days old in above pic).
Wesley J. Backus. Born May 31st 2010 at 11:13 pm. Weight 4lbs 10oz. Length 18.5inches. (5days old).

Waylon Michael Backus. Born May 31st 2010 at 11:15pm .Weight 4lbs 7 oz. length 18.5inches. (5days old.)


Grandma Linda holding Waylon 6 days old. Aunt Kami Holding Wesley 6 days old.

Wesley snug as a bug in his crib

Tiny Waylon snuggling with dad

Happy Mommy holding Waylon


Happy Daddy snuggling with his boys








7 comments:

Sylvia said...

Glad you posted some new pictures! They are so dange cute. It's been fun calling and getting up dates and chatting with you ...but I cant wait to get down there and see the little cuties!

Alan and Mindee said...

Yea! I was clapping to myself when I saw this post! They are so tiny and adorable. It makes me baby hungry. You look great by the way and Mike looks like such a proud Daddy! We are still keeping you guys in our prayers and are excited for when they will get to come home!
Love you guys!

The Brindley's said...

They are soooo cute! You look so good! Congrats on your 2 perfect little babies!!

Sundee said...

My hell they are cute!!! I am so glad they are in the same crib now. They will do a good job of keeping each other company. It will be so nice when you guys can finally bring them home. Give them big kisses for me. I love them so much already!

The White Family said...

Those babies are so stinking cute! I can't wait to hold them again! You look amazing new mother! I am so thrilled for your little family to welcome such a fun addition! Love you!

Danielle said...

I was so excited to hear from your sisters when you had the cute baby boys!! They are darling congrats, imj glad your all doing well.

The Bartons said...

Congrats you guys! Theyr are super cute!