Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween was lots of fun this year. Keylee has been obsessed with Twilight movies and so she decided to dress up as one of her favorite characters "Victoria". Keylee really got into character as she told me that she watched "New Moon" and pressed pause so she could go back to her closet and pick out items of clothing that would most match the character of "Victoria". A little colored hair spray , blood, and glitter spray helped her complete the rest of her look. Wesley and Waylon were baseball guys and stayed home with me to pass out candy while Mike took Keylee around to go trick or treating. Keylee came home with lots of candy and had a really fun time. For the Halloween menu I made vegetable cheese soup with pumpkin breadbowls, eye ball deviled eggs, blood punch, and ghost cups. The boys turned 5 months on the 31st. I can't believe how much they have grown and I feel like it is going by too fast. I hope everyone else had a Happy Halloween.













5 comments:

The Brindley's said...

Keylee's costume is so perfect!! What a yummy and creative menu. I never get creative for the holidays.

Sundee said...

You look so beautiful in your birthday picture. Those fat guys look so cute in their baseball clothes. Keylee looks like she had a lot of fun for Halloween. Your menu looks yum!

Sylvia said...

Looks like Keylee made a very good Victoria! And the babies are darling as always!

Alan and Mindee said...

I love Keylee's costume, I think that is so fun that she was so into it. The babes are the cutest little baseball players I have ever seen! Looks like you guys had a great time. Your menu looks so festive, I love the eye balls!

Grandma Linda said...

What a lot of work for a darling Halloween supper. What cute cute cute fat guys and Keylee Sue Backus. I love you all.