Saturday, November 27, 2010

Time to get out the Christmas Stuff

So it is Thanksgiving weekend and me and Keylee have been busy putting up the christmas tree and getting the house ready for christmas. Keylee was in charge of decorating the tree and the house while I made turkey dinner so we could have leftovers for the weekend. I have to say she did a pretty good job since I was between the kitchen and helping babies most of the day. Keylee was sooo cute last night she told be about a million times "Mom, I just had the best day today"! It was fun to get the christmas stuff out and get into the spirit of the season. Today we finished things up by decorating a gingerbread house together. I bought a kit from Cost-co and I think it turned out pretty cute. So much easier to buy the house already put together with the candy and icing. I will be doing this activity again! What a fun weekend we've had!




















4 comments:

Sundee said...

Your tree looks so pretty. Mom and I were talking about how bad we want to see those two fat guys again. They were so fun to love at Thanksgiving. They are both so so dang chunky and cute.

Alan and Mindee said...

How fun! The G.house turned out awesome! I will have to do that next year. Keylee did a great job with the tree and those boys...well, I could just kiss them to death. They are so cute and sweet I can't even stand it. We sure had fun seeing you all at Thanksgiving!

Sylvia said...

Cute tree and gingerbread house! Good job Keylee! Looks like you guys are all ready for Christmas! See ya this weekend :)

Danette~ said...

Sounds like a great weekend. What a fun activity for you and Keylee to do together... your tree and gingerbread house looks so cute!