Sunday, December 19, 2010

Anniversary

Mike and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary on December 8th. It was also 12 years ago December 11th that we went on our first date. I can't believe how fast time has gone and how much I love my sweet heart still. He gave me a card that is cute that I would like to share;
What is Marriage?
Its vacuuming carpets and hammering nails.
Its saving a dollar by shopping at sales.
Its balancing checkbooks and paying off bills.
Its cleaning the windows and mopping up spills.
Its doing the laundry and matching up socks.
Its a washer that dies when the car needs new shocks.
Its two busy schedules, but one happy life,
With each moment you share as husband and wife!
Happy Anniversary!
I thought this card was right on. I feel like the luckiest woman alive to have such a hard working, kind, helpful, wonderful, honest, handsome husband. I love him and our children so much and can't imagine my life with out them.



Since our Anniversary is during such a busy time of the year, I usually just make a special dinner and we celebrate at home. Mike was working on the house and I was home with the Kids. Keylee helped me make a wedding cake with our Original cake topper. While I was looking for the cake topper in my cedar chest I found some pictures I hadn't seen in a while of when Mike and I were dating so keylee also helped me set those out. Mike and I had fun reminicing and Keylee had fun asking us about all the dates and dances we went to together. It was a fun night.


Mike's Graduation Dance



other photos







2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Love all the old picts, I was showing Brett and he was blown away at how long you two have been together, time flies! You 2 are such a cute couple and have such a cute little family. We love you all tons!

Alan and Mindee said...

I love it! Happy Anniversary! The picture idea is darling, it's crazy how fast life is moving. I still remember Mike calling you on the phone to ask you to the Winter Ball and now look where you are! I'm glad it turned out to be a special night.