Sunday, March 1, 2009

I AM SO SMART S*M*R*T. This is keylee being smart with her dads glasses on (more like smart A##). She likes to impersinate her dad. She freaks me out when she puts them on cause she looks just like him. This was the first weekend we've been home in a while so it was nice to just hang out and be silly. I love you my silly kek.
Valentines Day we drove with Mikes sis , her hubby Eric and my sweet neice Marrissa to Las Vegas to meet his other sis Carrie and her Husband Steve. They live in Montana so it was fun to get to have dinner with them and visit a while. We all try to get together at least once a year. We always have so much fun when we do.




Marissa and Eric



Keylee and her cuz Jason had fun hanging out at grandma and grandpa's while we took the trip to Vegas for the day.



Congratulations Mom and Cordell. Feb 7th 2009





3 comments:

Alan and Mindee said...

Ok, that picture of Keylee is so dang funny! She looks just like Mike! I was laughing out loud! She is such a cutie pie! Glad you guys had fun in Vegas. I can't blieve how much Jason and Marissa have grown up. I still picture them as being little.

Hope you guys have a great week!!!

Sylvia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sylvia said...

Keylee you look like quite the smarty pants in those glasses! And look just like your dad too! Looks like you guys had lots of fun in Vegas, your niece looks so grown up...time flies! We miss you guys and hope to see you at the "green" diner in a couple weeks!