Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cheddar Biscuits

This is a yummy and easy to make biscuit recipe I made the other night for dinner. It only has a few ingrediants and is a great side with any meal. Taste similar to the biscuits you get at Red Lobster.

2 C Bisquick
1/2 C cold water
3/4 C grated, sharp cheddar cheese ( I used colby jack as this is what I had on hand)
1/4C butter
1 tsp parsley flakes
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp italian seasoning

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Mix together baking mix, cold water, and grated cheese. Roll out biscuits on a floured surface. Biscuits should be about one inch thick. Cut with cutter and place onto an ungreased baking dish. Melt butter and seasonings together. Brush with the butter and spices and bake for 8-10min.

7 comments:

Sundee said...

Yum! I love the biscuits at Red Lobster. Going to have to try them! I still say that when I win the lottery I will hire you as my personal chef. You are always making such good food.

Hillary said...

Mmmm thanks for sharing!! I'm always on the lookout for a good recipe!

Alan and Mindee said...

I love love love biscuits! These look great!

The White Family said...

I tried one at Sundee's and they are so yummy! I'm afraid if I made a whole batch I'd eat the whole batch! Yummy....... thanks for sharing! Give Keylee kisses! Love you!

Two Peas in a Pod Bow-tique said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!

Danette~ said...

Cindee,
We just want to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I don't know if Ryan called you or not, but just in case he didn't I thought I would leave our birthday wishes to you on here. Hope you enjoyed your day!
Love, Ryan, Danette and kids

Alan and Mindee said...

Happy Birthday, Big Sis!!! Hope you had a great day! It was fun to chat with you.
Love you,
Love,
Mindee