Friday, August 14, 2009

Keylee's First Day of School

So it was Keylee's first day of kindergarten yesterday. She was really nervous, but I am so proud of her because she did really good and had a lot of fun. Her teacher is Mrs. Creel. The above pic is of her in her classroom. Today she rode the bus for the first time and was nervous but had a lot of fun. I am glad she gets to meet new kids and start this new chapter in her life even though I was a cry baby the night before and after I dropped her off . I hope you know how much I love you Keylee.







3 comments:

Sundee said...

Ok this post made me tear up. Keylee is way to little to go to school!!! It was just a short time ago that we made the trip to Provo to see her at the hospital !!! Where does the time go? Glad she had a good first day!! I love you Keylee Sue!!

Sylvia said...

How fun! Keylee, you look like you had a good time!

Alan and Mindee said...

This post made me tear up also! I can't believe how big she is! I still remember this tiny baby in the NICU! She is such a dolly! We love you Keylee! Glad your first day went well!