Sunday, November 16, 2008

5 things tag

So I have been bad, everyone tags me and they are all so cute, but I haven't gotten around to doing any yet, so here is one I liked. Don't forget, "tag your it" if you read these.
5 things tag;

10 years ago;
1- I met my husband Mike. I remember I thought he was the cuttest guy
I had ever seen and I was stoked when he called me and asked me on our first date.
2- I was a sophmore in high school.
3-Mindee and I had just got our drivers licence, in which I would drive 90mph on the frontage road at 0600am so I wouldn't be late for drill team as this would cause unwanted tardys in which we would not be able to perform, and therefore our lives would be over (oh how things change, ha,ha).
4-I had long curly permed hair and loved going to the tanning beds.
5- Was busy hanging out with friends. We would trade off going to each others houses for lunch. This was always fun. My favorite lunch was tomato mac with mozzarella cheese at Tanya Munfords house. Mindee and I also loved to eat Tasha's dads potato bread with our turkey sandwhich (it was so moist and yum).

5 things on my list today;
1-kiss and smooch keylee, and read her books as tomorrow I go back to work for my 3 day 12 hour shifts, so I won't see her much between this time.
2-Clean my house, do laundry
3-Obviously not keep the sabbath day as I mentioned cleaning my house earlier
4-Cook roast beef with potates,homemade gravy, corn (sunday dinner)
5-Hang out with my hubby.

5 snacks I enjoy;
1-love sliced apples with gouda cheese (my sis kami's recipe)
2-String cheese
3-Yogurt
4-veggies with dill dip
5-symphony candy bar (or symphony fudge--yummmy)

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
1-pay off house and invest wisely
2-give my fam members a new car (just like oprah)
3-travel for fun and somewhere like africa to help out and
make a difference
4-Hire a massage therapist
5- Hire a maid.

5 places I've lived
1-grew up in enoch
2-moved to Cedar when I got married to south gate appt
3-built home and moved back to enoch
4-sold home, moved to appartment in St. George
5-built home, moved to toquerville

5 jobs I've had
1-telemarketer
2-CNA at Cedar hospital
3-house wife/mom
4-nurse at rehab center
5- thats it!

Now its your turn. If you've read my tag, then your it!!

7 comments:

Sylvia said...

I love tags you learn so much about a person, but alot of your stuff I was right there with ya! So funny to think back to drill team days...I hated getting up that early!

Sundee said...

I still remember the night Mike first called to ask you to the dance. You said "I'm so excited because he's the only boy that I even think is cute in my whole school!!" I was excited for you. I sure am glad you ended up with Mike. He is so sweet and easy going. He fits into our family perfectly!!

Alan and Mindee said...

Cute tag sis! It is amazing how fast 10 years goes by. I remember thinking how grown up and mature we were, but we did have a lot of fun!

Tanya said...

Hi Cindee! It is Tanya Ras from HS! I just found your blog through Danielle...your family is so cute. I loved reading your tag it made me laugh! My blog is private but if you want an invite email me and I would love to add you. middleguy@hotmail.com (ya, still tacky old one from HS but I am too lazy to change it.)

The White Family said...

I think MIKE is a hottie too! HI MIKEY!

Danielle said...

Hey I just wanted to tell you thanks for the card and the framed poem I really love them and appreciate it!! Love Ya

Sundee said...

Hey, I had a ton of fun with you in St. George. We will all have to meet again over the Christmas holiday!! Mabe even go back to Texas Roadhouse!! That was delicious!! I love you Cindee...