Sunday, November 16, 2008

Seasonal Sicks



So last night was like having a new born all over again. First we were at Wal-Mart in the check out last night and Keylee told me she wasn't feeling good, when I looked down to see that she looked like a ghost, I ran as quickly as I could to the restroom and as we entered the poor thing puked all over me,herself, and the floor. Well anyway we went home in which she puked 2 more times and every 30-40min the rest of the night (poor thing). Anyway I was wondering if anyone else has been sick lately. We have all had the flu twice and colds twice and its not even december yet! Well as you can see by the pics, Keylee is such a good sport about it. She is always such a good girl when she is sick (not that she isn't anyway) but being sick brings out the sweet,sweet, heart in her. Anyway, I hope nobody else gets sick. Happy Holidays!!

8 comments:

Sylvia said...

We have been lucky so far, just small colds, but nothing too bad. Hope your feeling better Keylee, its no fun being sick!

Hillary said...

I see you use the infamous "barf bowl." haha I thought my mom was the only one who used her tupperware for us to barf in! I do it too now haha. Must be a Baldwin thing...or does everybody do that?

Sundee said...

Poor Keylee Sue, I hope you get feeling better. Luckily we haven't had it yet but I have heard of tons of people who have.

Two Peas in a Pod Bow-tique said...

Hi Cindee! I can't believe how grown up Keylee is! I want to say she reminds me of Bunny?? Does she look like her? It sounds like Keylee has the same thing as Bladen. We got home Friday night and he acted just fine. I got ready so we could head over the the basketball game and he started whining and wanted me to hold (which he NEVER does he wants to be running around). Next thing I know him and I are covered in barf from head to toe! It feels like everyone is getting sick much earlier this year... no fun

Danette~ said...

Being sick is no fun at all! Hope you are feeling better, Keylee and that your mom and dad don't get it.

Alan and Mindee said...

Keylee you sweet thing! I sure hope you feel better. You are so sweet to have such a good attitude! Hope you guys have seen the last of your sicknesses this year!!!

The White Family said...

Sorry Keylee has been sick. I had the same flu last week and it was a doozy! Can't wait to see you on Thanks giving! Hey do you guys want to do gingerbread houses again? Just a thought.

Frischknecht Family said...

hope that Keylee is feeling better. I found your blog from Sundee's blog I wanted to add you to my blog list if you'd rather I didn't just let me know oh by the way I'm a cousin on the Gleave side Kym's daughter