Saturday, November 15, 2008

Keylee's new hair cut



Keylee has been begging me to let her cut her hair ever since I cut mine.
So 2 weeks ago when I took her to the dentist, I made an appointment and we
went and she got her hair cut. She was so cute, when the lady was cutting her hair, she made sure to hold perfectly still,(which is something that is very hard for her to do) since this was her first haircut. Anyway she thought the whole experiance was neat. I am glad because it turned out cute and there are less snarles, which means less crying when I brush her hair.

6 comments:

Sundee said...

Keylee, You look so beautiful. I love your new hair cut. Tell your mom it's about time you come up for a visit. I love you Keylee Sue

Sylvia said...

Sooo cute! I love it on you Keylee, you look so pretty!

Danielle said...

Cute hair now she looks just like her momma!!

Alan and Mindee said...

Keylee, I must say that hair cut on you is absolutly darling!!! I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving time! You sure are a sweet heart!!!

Danette~ said...

Super CUTE hair, Keylee! Braeil likes it too and says "Hi".

The White Family said...

I love your hair KEEK! So pretty!