Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween


Keylee was so excited to dress up this year and go trick or treating. I got her ready at 2pm and we went to the care center where I work. They have a carnaval every year and lots of kids show up. The residents look forward to seeing there cute young faces and being able to interact with them. Keylee's favorite activity was the cake walk. We then went home and as I got dinner ready (supper in a pumpkin), I had Mike carve the other pumpkins with keylee. We ate, then keylee went trick-or-treating with dad while I stayed home and handed out candy. Keylee was very happy with her basket full of candy. She's already deciding what she wants to be next year.

8 comments:

Danette~ said...

Sounds like a fun Halloween. We hope Keylee is enjoying her candy. She makes a real cute Dorothy!

Alan and Mindee said...

Keylee, you look just like Dorothy!!! You are such a cutie!!! Looks like you guys had fun. Cool carving on the pumpkin Mike!!!

Alan and Mindee said...

P.S. Cindee, good job on the hair bows! They turned out really cute!

Sylvia said...

What a cute Dorothy you make Keylee! I just bought the same costume for Kinzlee for next year! i'm glade you guys had a fun Halloween!
Cindee- I visited my grandpa last sunday, just want to say thanks for taking such good care of him! He said you are so sweet and he really likes you! Thanks

Danielle said...

what a cute dorthy I was her when I was young too and loved it! She looks darling

Sundee said...

Keelee, you look so pretty. What a cute costume. You look just like Dorthy only she never saw the day she was that cute!! Can I have some of your candy??

The White Family said...

Dorothy is a FOX! Cute pics!

The Bingham's said...

I am not sure how I came across your blog, but I am so glad that I did! you have the cutest family!! I just had to say hi, It's been a long time!!